ABOUT & APPLY
ABC-CLIO’s EdTech Grant is all about putting powerful resources into the hands of future educators. Schools of Education that participate are granted a year of free access to the entire 15-database suite for professors’ and student teachers’ use.
What will your student teachers be able to do with ABC-CLIO Solutions by their side?
- Design lessons that scaffold learning, inspire inquiry, and promote critical thinking and analysis, and model evidence-based arguments
- Gauge student understanding with built-in formative assessments
- Engage a wide range of learners with video learning modules, visual aids, and more
- Easily align instruction and assignments to state or Common Core standards
- Build customized lists of primary and secondary sources to guide student inquiry and research
- Strengthen student literacy development with supportive tools such as text-to-speech, translation, and vocabulary lists
- Find resources and functionality to support any instructional mode: flipped classrooms, 1:1 environments, independent research, and more
Professors in Schools of Education: Apply today to reserve these free resources for your students.